Status

Remodel

As you might’ve noticed, the site is looking different and lacking some content. That’s because there was some corruption on the backend of the site (in the server) and I decided a fresh re-install would be easier and better to do. So bear with me, I’ll get back on track soon enough!

And then it got big

And then it got big

… is what she said.

Okay, that was horrible, I apologize. However, I’ve caught a cold and I blame my horrible humour on that (well, that and I have a weird to non-existing sense of humour at the best of times).

I have news! Big news! Well, news that are big, by which I mean that the thing the news is about is big though the news is big too and… I should just get to this before I confuse myself.

Yesterday I went to the post office to pick up something special, something that I’d been tracking fairly rigorously, I even documented my excitement with not one, but two wonderful* pictures on instagram showing my computer screen.

*I use this word loosely.

Read more

The year of… anime?

The year of… anime?

I’d put the blame for this squarely on Mizya’s shoulders if it wasn’t for the fact that I’m pretty sure 85% of the blame is mine alone and the remainder 15% can be divided between Tumblr, various “friends” and even 9gag… Go figure.

So yes, I’ve been watching some anime lately, well, rather a lot of it to be honest. It comes and goes but I’ve been devouring a rather large chunk of it since the beginning of this year (if you count my binge watching of Naruto at the end of last year, add 2 months to that count) and it’s kind of curious, for me that is.

Read more

Wolfgang is coming hoooome! :D

Wolfgang is coming hoooome! :D

If your first reaction to this is somewhere along the lines of “huh, who’s Wolfgang?” that’s totally fine. I wrote a post that I never published explaining some of the details and I’ll hopefully rewrite that sooner rather than later, but not right at this moment.

The short version is that Wolfgang is a character of mine that belongs to the same world as Emil, Hannah, Griselda, Ivan etc. basically the world my MSD-sized dolls belong to. However Wolfgang’s story (or rather Bernard’s story I guess) is the prologue to the rest of the stories.

Read more